That's right. Aimee and I are officially parents of teenagers. In fact, in a few years we'll be parents of five teenagers simultaneously. Yay! In the mean time, we'll do our best with the two we have. Part of doing our best is giving them birthday presents that are more "grown up", not so much "for babies" (their words).
In that spirit, Aimee took the girls to Olive Garden for lunch.
Then she took them to a salon for manicures and pedicures.
"Grown up" activities apparently do not involve Dad!
Why does it seem like "grown up" is code for expensive?
When they got home, it was time to open presents.
Finally, it was time for cake and ice cream.
That's Aimee's delicious home made strawberry ice cream.
The little boys definitely got into it!
Our little girls are turning into beautiful young women, and although I'm infinitely proud of them, I can't say I'm entirely happy about it! Either way, Aimee and I know we are blessed beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment