Saturday, January 3, 2009

Abi's Birthday

Abigail turned 3 on 24 December 2008. Aimee baked her a cake and I helped decorate it. I apologize for the cropped images, but if you click on them you can see them in complete form. Edit: I seem to have fixed the problem, although now the photos are smaller than I'd like. Either way, I'll quit while I'm ahead. Click on the pics to see a bigger version.






I love the look on Abi's face in this picture!


She had a little trouble blowing out the candles.






She had no trouble tearing into her presents!


















Her favorite toy right now is "My Little Pony". Or, it was until she got a new doll for Christmas from Gama and Gampa!







A couple days later, Abi got a new doll (or a baby, as she calls it) from Gama and Gampa. She carries that doll around everywhere now, and pushes it in her stroller all over the house. So much for "My Little Pony"!





I should've gotten all this on film. She was so excited that it was adorable. I did get Christmas morning on video, but she wasn't nearly as excited then, and the video is taking for ever to upload. We'll see if I can finish the job by tomorrow.

No comments: