I saw at least one German kid fall off a raft into the pond. Luckily, it's only about knee deep.
Candace was upset because she didn't have a paddle
We then went to the indoor play area. It includes this beautiful princess castle that Candace and Abi didn't want to leave.


They also had this cool Viking Ship...

And this dungeon, among other things.


But the best part was the enormous indoor jungle gym.




They also had a little jungle gym for kids like Abi.



Doesn't she look proud of herself!

I don't know what this thing is called, but I call it the Spider Web. It's where we went next.

Check out those biceps!

One of the best parts of being a dad is that you can play the same games your kids do and instead of thinking, "jeze, that guy's immature", people think, "wow, what a great dad!"

We ended the day with the kids playing on the swings.


Abi was tired and falling asleep. Time to go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment