I finally got around to adding a shelf/work bench to my shed. I built the shed to get some of the clutter out of the garage, and to store flammables (gas for the mower, propane, paint cans, etc.) away from the house. This way, if one of those flammables bursts into flames, the shed burns down, not the entire house.Unfortunately, the shed quickly got cluttered. Also, a bag of grass seed broke open and spilled in there. That attracted mice. There was mouse poop all over. Isaiah and I found two big, fat mice and their cozy little nest in my pile of scrap lumber. It Must have been their dream house - warm, dry, safe and with unlimited food. Oh well. Sorry, meeces!
Take a look at it now!
The three flower pots covered with lids are full of the grass seed Isaiah and I salvaged from the floor and wood pile. I threw out a bunch of scrap lumber, but I keep finding uses for it, so I can't bring myself to throw it all out.
I finally got my garden tools off the floor and organized.
I put this overhead shelf in right from the start. It's handy, but using the whole thing isn't practical because the stuff in the back is difficult to reach. The work bench will be more useful.
The only trouble is that, because of all the projects I undertook this week, my garage is a cluttered wreck again. I'll have to work on that next weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment